Trebuchet Plans on CD
Includes plans for all these models!
A big variety of Trebuchet plans in PDF Format on one big CD-ROM! Plus this bonus material: You'll also get plans for our Mangonel model and the two e-books: The Projectile Throwing Engines of the Ancients, and Catapult Design, Construction and Competition too!
On this CD you'll get the complete and full versions of these:
- Warwolf Trebuchet Plans, The full-scale machine was like the atomic bomb of medieval times. This 1/10 scale version reaches over 5 feet tall and can hurl a whopping one pound missile over 100 feet
- Floating Arm Trebuchet Plans, Also known as the FAT-2000. An original design invented by trebuchet expert Ron Toms, standing 3 feet tall, this super machine can hurl a golf ball approx. 300 feet!
- Tabletop Trebuchet Plans, It's small and portable, but this little desktop-sized machine can hurl marbles clear across the room- 20 feet and more!
- PVC Plans, The plans and instructions to build your own Trebuchet from PVC pipe and fittings.
- Onager Plans, The plans and instructions to build your own working model of the Mighty Roman Onager.
- "Catapult Design, Construction and Competition", The e-book that describes the national catapult and trebchet competitions of the 1960s and 70s. Includes design specs, competition rules, result records and personal reflections.
- "The Projectile Throwing Engines of the Ancients", originally published in 1901, by Ralph Payne-Gallwey, and based on his extensive research, this book defined much of what we know today in the catapult arts. Excellent bibliography!
Tools you will need:
For all projects (except for the PVC model) you will need a table saw, drill press, screwdrivers, carpenter's square, scissors, needle-nose pliers (to bend wire) and if you have a router, that would be useful too. But these can all be made without a router.
If purchased separately this bundle would cost over $80.00 !! This is a special deal for one CD-ROM with all of these PLANS at one special bundle price.
Our Price: $9.95